Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt (825036) Chairman,
Will Beeson (825081), Vice Chairman
Harry Bruford (588122)
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons (Clerk) 01263 577397
The area code for telephone numbers in Bodham is 01263
To email the Clerk: email@example.com
County Councillor Steffan Aquarone.
District Councillor Pierre Butikofer
To all members of the Bodham Parish
Your presence is requested at a Meeting of the Council to be held on
Monday 14th September 2020 commencing at 7.30pm
To be held remotely by Zoom
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk 9th Sept.2020)
1. Apologies and Declarations of Interest
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
3. To approve the amended minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 10th August
4. Matters arising from the minutes.
5. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
6. Community Shop
7. Speeding in Hart Lane.
8. Defibrillator light.
9. To adopt the updated Financial Regulations (already circulated to
11. Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 14/9/2020 £11,377.26
The following invoices are due for approval:-
T T Jones Street light maintenance £246.55
J. Stibbons Salary and Expenses £580.32
HMRC PAYE £116.40
Request for donation from Bodham Playing Field Association. (£400 in 2019)
13. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
* For a link to join the meeting email
** To join by telephone ring 0203 695
Meeting ID 882 8781 4548
*** Please note that this meeting will be recorded.
See bottom of page for latest Parish Council News
Click Here to view Notice of appointment of date for the
exercise of electors' rights Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme