Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt (825036) Chairman,
Will Beeson (825081), Vice Chairman
Harry Bruford (588122)
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons (Clerk) 01263 577397
The area code for telephone numbers in Bodham is 01263
To email the Clerk: email@example.com
County Councillor Steffan Aquarone.
District Councillor Georgie Perry Warnes:
BODHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
Parish Council Meeting
To all members of the Council
Your presence is requested at a Meeting of Bodham Parish Council on
Monday 14th January 2019 commencing at 7.30pm
at Bodham Village Hall
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk) 7th Jan.2019
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
3. To receive declarations of interest
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 10th December 2018
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Planning PF/18/2309 – Manu Et Mente, Hart Lane, Bodham.
Erection of two storey rear/side extension annex.
8. Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 14/1/2019 £11595.13
To review the following outstanding invoice and approve payment.
T.T.Jones Street lighting miantenance £170.66
9. Correspondence Emails regarding street lights in Hall Close.
10. Matters for information only or the next agenda.
See bottom of page for latest Parish Council News
Click Here to view Notice of appointment of date for the
exercise of electors' rights Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme